IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please click the link for January 17, 2023 HOA meeting agenda which includes the Zoom link for 6:30 pm homeowner access HOA … [Read More...] about January 2023 Agenda
WELCOME TO CAPTAINS HILL HOA
Established in 1975, Captains Hill is comprised of 119 luxury units. This complex offers several floor plans that feature spacious living areas. Residents are drawn to Captains Hill because of the incredible amenities, the lovely views, and the private neighborhood.
It’s also a short distance to freeway access, grocery stores, public schools, medical offices, Doheny State Park, Dana Point Harbor, and the Mission San Juan Capistrano.
For your convenience, the “MAKE A PAYMENT” link above will let you make a direct payment via ACH to the property management company.
You can also subscribe below to receive updates immediately to your email as they are posted to the site like newsletters and announcements. Only you can sign up and only you can remove yourself from receiving notifications. Should you wish to receive any formal documentation like the CC&Rs please contact the property management company.
Receive Automatic Updates and Announcements
It was reported that earlier this afternoon 6 coyotes were spotted in the RV lot. Be especially careful when walking in the community! We have … [Read More...] about Coyote Warning
Ballots must be received by November 14, 2022. It is very important that we receive at least 60 ballots in order to hold the meeting! Be sure to … [Read More...] about Reminder…HOA Annual Meeting & Election
We are always looking for dedicated members who would like to help us plan and implement community events throughout the year. If you are interested in helping us, let us know.CONTACT CAPTAINS HILL HOA
- Orange County Sheriff’s Department – 949-770-6011
- Orange County Fire Department – (714) 573-6000
- Beach Info – The Strands: Check out the beach, tides and surfing conditions.
- City of San Juan Capistrano: (949) 493-5911 – Contact the City of SJC?
- Dana Hills High School: (949) 496-6666 DP Public H.S.
- San Juan Capistrano Library: (949) 493-1752
- South Coast Water District: (949) 499-4555 -Local Water District for CHHOA.
- Orange County Animal Services: (949) 249-5160
- Building Permits: (949) 834-2840
- San Juan Capistrano Parks & Recreation: (949) 4935911