Due to lack of a quorum, the Annual meeting was adjourned to Monday, November 23, 2020. CAPTAINS HILL HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION AJOURNED … [Read More...] about Annual Meeting Recheduled
WELCOME TO CAPTAINS HILL HOA
Built in 1975, Captains Hill is comprised of 119 luxury units. This complex offers several floor plans that feature spacious living areas. Residents are drawn to Captains Hill because of the incredible amenities, the lovely views, and the private neighborhood.
It’s also a short distance to freeway access, grocery stores, public schools, medical offices, Doheny State Park, Dana Point Harbor, and the Mission San Juan Capistrano.
Welcome to the new website. The make a payment link above will let you make a direct payment via ACH to the property management company.
You can also subscribe below to receive updates immediately to your email as they are posted to the site like newsletters and announcements. Only you can sign up and only you can remove yourself from receiving notifications. Should you wish to receive any formal documentation like the CC&Rs please contact the property management company.
Receive Automatic Updates and Announcements
The meeting will be held via Zoom Virtual Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/join Meeting ID: 810 2484 6770 Passcode: 586216 Phone-in: … [Read More...] about Annual Meeting Tonight
Page 1 CAPTAINS HILL HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATON Notice of Board of Directors Meeting Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 Time: General (Open) Session … [Read More...] about Updated Agenda
We are always looking for dedicated members who would like to help us plan and implement community events throughout the year. If you are interested in helping us, let us know.CONTACT CAPTAINS HILL HOA
- Orange County Sheriff’s Department – 949-770-6011
- Orange County Fire Department – (714) 573-6000
- Beach Info – The Strands: Check out the beach, tides and surfing conditions.
- City of San Juan Capistrano: (949) 493-5911 – Contact the City of SJC?
- Dana Hills High School: (949) 496-6666 DP Public H.S.
- San Juan Capistrano Library: (949) 493-1752
- South Coast Water District: (949) 499-4555 -Local Water District for CHHOA.
- Orange County Animal Services: (949) 249-5160
- Building Permits: (949) 834-2840
- San Juan Capistrano Parks & Recreation: (949) 4935911