The board is receiving bids for an updated entryway. Our current entryway sign is dated and requiring maintenance. The proposed new design is … [Read More...] about Proposed New Front Entryway
WELCOME TO CAPTAINS HILL HOA
Built in 1975, Captains Hill is comprised of 119 luxury units. This complex offers several floor plans that feature spacious living areas. Residents are drawn to Captains Hill because of the incredible amenities, the lovely views, and the private neighborhood.
It’s also a short distance to freeway access, grocery stores, public schools, medical offices, Doheny State Park, Dana Point Harbor, and the Mission San Juan Capistrano.
Receive Automatic Updates and Announcements
Reminder that parking is not allowed in the "No Parking" Zones painted on the curb tops of the streets. Please see to it that the rules are observed, … [Read More...] about Parking Reminders
The community pool is now heated, and will remain heated until October, 31. Please be sure to close the gates behind you, and follow all the other … [Read More...] about Pool News
Take an aerial video tour of San Juan Capistrano.
We are always looking for dedicated members who would like to help us plan and implement community events throughout the year. If you are interested in helping us, let us know.CONTACT CAPTAINS HILL HOA
- Orange County Sheriff’s Department – 949-770-6011
- Orange County Fire Department – (714) 573-6000
- Beach Info – The Strands: Check out the beach, tides and surfing conditions.
- City of San Juan Capistrano: (949) 493-5911 – Contact the City of SJC?
- Dana Hills High School: (949) 496-6666 DP Public H.S.
- San Juan Capistrano Library: (949) 493-1752
- South Coast Water District: (949) 499-4555 -Local Water District for CHHOA.
- Orange County Animal Services: (949) 249-5160
- Building Permits: (949) 834-2840
- San Juan Capistrano Parks & Recreation: (949) 4935911