The chemicals used to treat the gopher problem will be applied only in the common area planters at the entrance to Captain's Hill. Future … [Read More...] about Update to Rodent Treatment Notification
WELCOME TO CAPTAINS HILL HOA
Established in 1975, Captains Hill is comprised of 119 luxury units. This complex offers several floor plans that feature spacious living areas. Residents are drawn to Captains Hill because of the incredible amenities, the lovely views, and the private neighborhood.
It’s also a short distance to freeway access, grocery stores, public schools, medical offices, Doheny State Park, Dana Point Harbor, and the Mission San Juan Capistrano.
For your convenience, the “MAKE A PAYMENT” link above will let you make a direct payment via ACH to the property management company.
You can also subscribe below to receive updates immediately to your email as they are posted to the site like newsletters and announcements. Only you can sign up and only you can remove yourself from receiving notifications. Should you wish to receive any formal documentation like the CC&Rs please contact the property management company.
Receive Automatic Updates and Announcements
HOA Agenda - Special Meeting 10-26-21 … [Read More...] about HOA Agenda – Special Meeting 10-26-21
10-19-21 Agenda for Posting … [Read More...] about 10-19-21 HOA Agenda for Posting
We are always looking for dedicated members who would like to help us plan and implement community events throughout the year. If you are interested in helping us, let us know.CONTACT CAPTAINS HILL HOA
- Orange County Sheriff’s Department – 949-770-6011
- Orange County Fire Department – (714) 573-6000
- Beach Info – The Strands: Check out the beach, tides and surfing conditions.
- City of San Juan Capistrano: (949) 493-5911 – Contact the City of SJC?
- Dana Hills High School: (949) 496-6666 DP Public H.S.
- San Juan Capistrano Library: (949) 493-1752
- South Coast Water District: (949) 499-4555 -Local Water District for CHHOA.
- Orange County Animal Services: (949) 249-5160
- Building Permits: (949) 834-2840
- San Juan Capistrano Parks & Recreation: (949) 4935911